Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 22, 2006

Almost There

I'll update in a few days. Right now, I'm trying to muddle through finals while averaging 3 hours of sleep a night. Thursday is graduation, and then I'm home free for the summer. I plan on celebrating appropriately, which means I will likely be intoxicated for the next week.

In the meantime, here are some more pics of my perfect little poop factory. I mean that quite literally. This kid looks sweet, but the amount of crap that comes out of her tiny little body is just obscene.





6 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger iBrett said...

Wow, great photos. I'm sure the little one will not be as pleased about the accompanying text when she's quite a bit older. ;)

Congratulations again.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger kim said...

i'm crossing my fingers for finals. you'll do it and then you have all summer with the kiddos. yay!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger greekchickie said...

Awww she's just beyond precious!

M~

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Beautful girl! Congrats on graduating!!! i don't know how you did it all but you did. Way to go, momma!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Angela said...

What a gorgeous baby! She is so sweet, I just can't believe that she poops at ALL, much less as much as you claim. ;-)

Congrats on graduation!!!

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jenni said...

maria, what a doll baby! She is beautiful. I'm SO glad you are thru w/ school! congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home