Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am a Nurse... Anyone Need a Shot? How About an Enema?

I finally graduated and I have a sweet new baby along with 2 not so sweet, but wonderful kids. I also have a husband who puts up with more shit than any man should have to, but loves me anyway, and Taylor Hicks won American Idol. Life couldn't get better.

Two of the hardest years of my life came to a close last night and I couldn't be happier. It was all made worth it when I walked across the stage to collect my diploma and pin, and I heard Anna yell, "Way to go Mama!"





7 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger iBrett said...

Great photos. Congratulations on your graduation. That's an amazing accomplishment considering all that's been keeping you so busy over the last two years.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger kim said...

this is awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!!! you rock!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Susie said...

So happy for you Maria!!! Way to go!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment.

I will say no to the enema, but thanks for the offer!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Congratluations, Maria! You are an AMAZING woman!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Congratulations!!!!!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger JustALittleCheeky said...

Congratualtions. You look beautiful! I'm so proud of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home