Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I Have a Feeling He Ran Away to Get Snipped

I have found the only other thing besides seeing surgery being performed on the Discovery Channel or TLC that can make my husband cringe and squirm and want to crawl into a deep dark hole. The other day, I mentioned that, even though I bitched through my entire pregnancy that I would never again have the life sucked out of me by a parasite baby, looking at Rachel makes me realize that it was all worth it, and maybe I could do it again.

I'm still trying to find Ed. If anyone sees him, please tell him that I was only joking and to please come home because the Diaper Genie is full and the trash needs to be taken out.

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger greekchickie said...

HAHA! He should have left breadcrumbs!

M~

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger MaryMary said...

Oh, I can sooooo relate! Of course, I had my change of heart about this baby factory AFTER the surgery. He's still so confident and my third hellish pregnancy is still pretty fresh in his mind. Meanwhile, my "baby" is fast approaching 4 and I'm jonesing for the smell of Baby Magic once again.

I've been out of the loop for so long I didn't have a chance to congratulate you on you new beautiful bundle AND your graduation. You did so awesome on both counts!! CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Susie said...

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger mal said...

Mine did the same thing. Headed for the tall grass mumbling something like "what was I thinking?" and " I am an idiot"

You have had a seriously busy spring. What are you doing for vacation? *G*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home