Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh, The Blond Jokes This Child is in For

I was sitting at our desk, writing a letter when I heard squeals of laughter coming from Cassie. I turned around to see what was cracking her up, and she ran past me, buck naked, with her panties off and hanging from the crack of her rear end. After dealing with Anna for almost six years, nothing shocks me anymore. So, I asked her calmly, "Cassie, what exactly are you doing?" She replies, "Look Mommy, I have a tail!" She cracked up again, turned around, and shook her booty at me.

Of course, this is the same kid, who a few weeks ago says, "Look! These are M&Ms, but they have W's on them!"


My little genius.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger kim said...

LOL :D

kids.are.priceless. and yours are also really pretty. i think she's more in for breaking one heart after the other once she's older than 12 :)

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger greekchickie said...

So cute!

M~

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

ok. Love Cassie.


Hey, happy birthday, you raging sexpot! I have a congratulations card to send you for you know... giving birth, graduating, and overall being a superwoman and stuff...

I swear I'll send it one of these days. worst comes to worse, I'll add it in with your christmas card this year?

just kidding. love you and miss you.

post more pictures, too. bizzle.


XXOO

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Susie said...

HAH! That's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home