Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Still Around

So, I thought that I was going to have tons of time on my hands this summer since I am out of school. Obviously, I was mistaken as evidenced by the fact that my last post was over a month ago.

Things in the sleep deprived household aren't too shabby, just rowdy. Anna and Cassie have been out of daycare/preschool for the last 2 months, meaning I'm ready to pull my hair out. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I've been able to spend time with them since the last couple of years were so crazy. However, two very loud little girls coupled with a very loud screaming baby makes me want to break into the med room at work and down a few valium.

Speaking of work, I returned early due to the fact that money doesn't grow on trees and kids are expensive. Right now, I'm working in the same position, but I'll start working as a nurse on the 21st. I am scared shitless.
If I don't kill anyone on my first day, it will be a miracle. Of course, I'm kidding...maybe.

Gotta add some pics of the girls. Rachel is only smiling because she knew there was a nice little surprise waiting for me in her diaper.



3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Kelli said...

You'll be GREAT! I can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully it will inspire me to keep going!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger greekchickie said...

Awww... sweet pics!

M~

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger kim said...

your girls are too cute. and i bet you'll be happy going back to work where it'll be so much more quiet. maybe? oh well, enjoy the summer and good to hear from you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home