Sleep Deprived

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, October 20, 2006

Patients Beware

I passed boards!!! I am officially a licensed RN...woo hoo! I've been practicing as a GN (Graduate Nurse) for 2 months now, which means I had to do almost everything under supervision from my mentor. When I go to work tomorrow night, I will be on my own and practicing under my own license.

Here are the other pics I promised last time:


This is pretty much the only face I could get Anna to make in almost every picture I have of her from her birthday party.

14 kids showed up to her party. The girls from the pizza place that were assisting with the party made all 14 of them balloon swords. Do you understand what I'm saying here? 14 sugared up, caffeine filled 5 and 6 year olds. With balloon swords. It took everything in my power not to strangle the kids and then bitch slap the evil party girls who seemed to make it their mission to drive me as insane as they possibly could before sending us home.




Here is the new 'do. I guess I should have warned you to put on some sunglasses before viewing the glaring whiteness that is my skin.


This was taken in Anna's room which explains why Polly Pocket is peeking over my shoulder.

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger kim said...

i absolutely LOVE the new do. you look gorgeous and not at all like a mom of three, including a baby, RN. awesome! also, seems like a lot of blonds have gone dark(er) lately... maybe i should, too...? oh and, congrats on the offical license!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Wenchy said...

You looking gorgeous... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the jewels!!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Love the new do! And congrats on passing the BOARDS!!! I keep checking the newbies board to see if you popped in! I might've missed it! That's GREAT!

Uh why didn't you just go at the evil partypeople with a balloon sword? Get their hair ALL STATICKY! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home